Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our internet site.
The expression 'us' or 'we' is utilised to designate the site proprietor . The term 'you' indicates the person or viewer of the site.
The usage of this website is ruled by the subsequent terms:
- The subject matter of the pages of the website is for your overall guidance and use alone. It really is subject to alteration without notification.
- Neither our company nor any third parties supply any warrantee or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, effectiveness, completeness or appropriateness of the material and equipment found or presented on this website for any certain objective. You acknowledge that this type of advice and materials may include inaccuracies or mistakes and we specifically do not accept liability for any such irregularities or faults to the highest extent allowed by the law.
- Your usage of any details or supplies on this website is entirely at your own risk, by which we will not be accountable. It will be your personal obligation to make sure that any goods, services or data available by way of this website fulfill your distinct requirements.
- This site consists of material that is owned by or authorized for our use. This information consists of, but is not limited to, the design, format, appearance and photos. Duplication is not allowed other than in accordance with the copyright statement, which forms part of our conditions and terms.
- Unsanctioned use of this internet site may give rise to a claim for damages and be against the law.
- From time to time this internet site could also include hyperlinks to other sites. Such hyperlinks are given for your convenience and to present more information. They don't suggest that we endorse the internet site(s). We have no culpability for the subject matter of the connected web site.
- You are not permitted to produce a link to this web site from a different web site or page without having our previous consent in writing.
- Your utilization of this website and any legal claim coming out of such usage of the internet site is governed by the laws and regulations of Great Britain.