Terms and Conditions
Thanks for viewing our internet site.
The phrase 'us' or 'we' is utilised to designate the website proprietor . The expression 'you' indicates the person or viewer of the web site.
The employment of this site is ruled by the following terms:
- The subject matter of the pages of the site is for your overall information and use only. It's susceptible to change without notification.
- Neither we nor any third parties present any kind of warranties or reassurance as to the accuracy, status, performance, comprehensiveness or viability of the data and products identified or supplied on this website for any certain intention. You acknowledge that this type of information and materials might contain inaccuracies or mistakes and we specifically do not accept legal responsibility for any of these irregularities or errors to the maximum amount accepted legally.
- Your usage of any details or materials on this internet site is solely at your own risk, by which we will not be accountable. It shall be your personal responsibility to ensure that any goods, professional services or details obtainable by means of this internet site satisfy your precise needs.
- This web site consists of information which is written by or licensed to us. These components consists of, but is not limited to, the design, format, appearance and visuals. Reproduction is banned apart from as stated by the copyright notice, which makes up part of our t's and c's.
- All trade marks produced in this internet site which aren't owned by, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorised use of this web site might give rise to claims for damages and also be a criminal offence.
- In some cases this internet site might also contain links to other websites. All these links are given to save you time in order to offer more facts. These links don't indicate that we vouch for the internet site. We have no responsibility for the written content of the connected site.
- Your utilization of this internet site and any argument coming from such usage of the web site is subject to the laws of Great Britain.